Registration has been closed.
For the XXV Olomouc Days of Russian Studies we invite papers on the following topics:
• Constructing the (auto)biography in Russian literature.
• Russian phraseology in a European context.
• Current problems of specialized text translation.
• Current tendencies in Russian language on the background of dynamics of Slavic languages.
• Sex and gender in the context of language, culture, and communication.
The official language of the conference is Russian. Authors are responsible for the content and correct language. Absolute limit of abstract: 1500/1800 characters. Oral presentation is limited to 20 minutes.
After notification of acceptance by the organizing committee, please pay the conference fee.
Deadline for registration and abstract submissions is April 30, 2019 at the very latest. Notification of acceptance – by May 21, 2019.